42 5 In To Cm

Admin
0

42 5 In To Cm

42.5 Inches To Centimeters Conversion

How To Convert Inches To Centimeters

Inches and centimeters are two different units of measure. To convert from inches to centimeters, multiply the number of inches by 2.54. This conversion rate can be used for any length measurement.

Example

For example, if you want to convert 42.5 inches to centimeters, you would multiply 42.5 by 2.54. The answer is 108.45 centimeters.
Conclusion
To convert from inches to centimeters, simply multiply the number of inches by 2.54. 42.5 inches is equal to 108.45 centimeters.

Questions and Answers:

Table of Content:

1. Cocokkan ekspresi-ekspresi dalam kolom A dengan respon-respon yang benar dengan kolom B.Match the expressions in column A with the correct responses in column B.A.1. Good morning.2. How are you?3. What is your name?4. Where do you live?5. What is your address?6. Are you from Indonesia?7. Where do you come from?8. What is your date of birth?9. Do you like to play tennis?10. What is your hobby?11. Where do you go to school?12. How tall are you?13. How much do you weigh?14. See you.15. Nice to meet you.B.a. I live in Surabaya.b. Jl. Mangga No. 10.c. Yes, I am.d. Not so bad.e. I'm Joko.f. January 18, 2004.g. Bye.h. I am 42 kg.i. Nice to meet you, too.j. Good morning.k. No, I don'tl. I like playing badminton.m. I come from Surabaya.n. I study at Unity School Surabaya.o. I am 155 cm tall.#PLISS DI JAWAB​


Jawaban:

1-j

2-d

3-e

4-a

5-b

6-c

7-m

8-f

9-k

10-l

11-n

12-o

13-h

14-g

15-i

Penjelasan:

aku udah yakin ini jawabannya tapi kalau salah maaf ya :)

jangan lupa bintang lima sama hatinya

Jawaban:

1=j

2=d

3=e

4=a

5=b

6=c

7=m

8=f

9=k

10=l

11=n

12=o

13=h

14=g

15=i

Penjelasan:

maaf kalau salah


2. *Birds Of Paradise*The birds of paradise are a group of birds that belong to the family Paradisaaeidae and order Passeriformes. They can be ...1.. in the tropical rainforest in Eastern Indonesia, Papua. and Eastern Australia. There are 42 ..(2..). in the family. They are omnivorous, they diet fruits. but they also ..(3).. arthropods in amount.They have more ...(4). one color on their body. Their ..(5)..can be yellow, blue or black. The fur around their beak is either ...(6)... The fur on their wings are also ..(7).. color, such as brown, black , red, blue, also yellow. Their ..(8) .. is very long and soft. Each species has a different body measurement. The ..(9).. of them can only reach size 15 cm with the weight of 50 gr, whlie the ..(10).. 110 cm and 430 gr. Mostly , the male have longer ..(11) .. the female. They can ..(12) .. up to 5 or 8 years.*The choises*a. tail. b. species.c. smallest.d. live.e. found.f. various colour.g. beak.h. largest.i. than.j. green or black.k. consume.l. color.m. feet.​


Jawaban:

1. e. found

2. b. species

3. k. consume

4. l. color

5. g. beak

6. j. green or black

7. f. various color

8. a. tail

9. c. smallest

10. h. largest

11. i. than

12. d. live


3. Fill in the blanks with appropriatewordHL. I want to ( 1)....... (2)......self, My (3)....... Is Anwar, 1(4)....... a (5)...... Of SMK 42 Jakarta,1(6) .....two( 7 ) ........brothers, They are ten ( 8 )....... eleven years ( 9 )...., Ilove ( 10 )very muchI live ( 11 ) .... Melati 234 Jakarta, My ( 12 ) ....... are Playing Badminton and Watching filmMy ( 13 )........ player is Kevin Sanjaya because ( 14 )......Is smart. His ( 15 )..... is 170 cm,I like comedian ( 16 )....... because it makes me laugh and ( 17 ) ....... brothers like it too. We love( 18 ) film too example Disney Film and Doraemon , We ( 19 )...... at the television ( 20 ) ......weekThat's enough, Thank You​


Jawaban:

(1) Introduce

(2) My

(3) Name

(4) Am

(5) Student

(6) Have

(7) Little

(8) And

(9) Old

(10) They

(11) In

(12) Hobby

(13) Favorite

(14) He

(15) Height

(16) Joke

(17) My

(18) Cartoon

(19) Watch

(20) At


4. This text is for number 36 – 38. SANIA’S DAILY SCHEDULE NO TIME ACTIVITIES 1 04.30 Wake up 2 05.00 Pray subuh 3 05.00 - 06.00 Help mother 4 06.00 – 06.30 Take bath and breakfast 5 06.30 – 07.00 Go to school 6 07.00 – 15.30 Study at school 7 15.30 – 16.00 Take rest 8 16.00 – 17.00 Play with friends 9 17.00 – 17.45 Take bath and pray mahrib 10 18.00 – 19.00 Recite Holy Qur’an 11 19.00 – 19.30 Pray isya 12 19.30 – 21.30 study 36. How many times does Sania pray at home? A. four times B. three times C. twice D. once 37. How long does Sania study at school? A. more than nine hours B. less than eight hours C. seven and a half hours D. eight and a half hours 38.What does Sania usually do at half past six in the evening? A. She takes a bath and prays mahrib B. She takes a bath and has breakfast C. She recites the Holy Qur’an D. She plays with friends Fill in the blanks in the dialogue with suitable words. (39-40) Amin : “ I spent my holiday in Bali for a week. I really enjoyed my quality time with family. What about you, Dafa?” Dafa : “ I went to Paris. I saw the Eiffel Tower.” Amin : “ Wow, it must be very exciting. Can you tell me more about Eiffel Tower?” Dafa : “ Of course. Eiffel Tower had become the world’s tallest structure until the Chrysler Building was built in New York in 1930. Don’t you know that there are only (39) ... tall buildings in the world, like Eiffel Tower, Chrysler Building, and Burj Kalifa. No wonder there are many people around the world want to visit Eiffel Tower, and I had a new experience and so (40) … fun there. 39. A. few B. little C. many D. much 40. A. few B. little C. many D. much The text is for number 41 – 43. Today is Sunday. My family and I are at the Snow Park. Many people are gathered in the park. I also meet my friends there. Some people are sitting on the grass. But some others are sitting on the bench. My brother is wearing a red cap. He is kicking a ball by himself. My father is wearing running shoes. My mother is wearing glasses. She is holding a carton of milk. I enjoy my toys with my friend Alex. We are playing our little toy cars. 41. Whom is the writer in the park with? A. his family B. his friends C. his penfriends D. his classmates 42. “I also meet my friends there”. What is the closest meaning of the underlined word? A. family B. siblings C. relatives D. pals 43. “she is holding a carton of milk.” What does the underlined word refer to? A. the writer’s friend B. the writer’s family C. the writer’s mother D. the writer’s sister The text is for number 44 – 46. Hello everybody. My name is Kevin, and this is my family. My mother’s name is Luisa. She writes news stories or articles for a newspaper or magazine. Every Sunday, she gets up at 5 o’clock in the morning and prepares breakfast. After that, she usually cleans our house. She also likes listening to the radio and watching films on TV. My father’s name is Juan. He works at a factory. On Sunday, he always washes his car. But sometimes, he watches a football match on TV. He watches it with his friends. 44. What does the text tell us about? A. Kevin’s family members B. Kevin’s description C. Kevin’s daily activities D. Kevin’s family’s activities 45. What does Kevin’s mother do? A. She is a housewife B. She is a journalist C. She is a reporter D. She is a factory worker 46. “he watches it with his friends”. What does the underlined word refer to? A. the writer’s car B. Mr. Juan’s house C. the writer’s TV D . a football match Read the following table carefully to answer numbers 47 - 49 THE TABLE OF 8A STUDENTS NO NAME AGE HEIGHT WEIGHT 1 Azis Ahmad Mustofa 13 160 cm 40 kg 2 Choiril Anam 14 157 cm 41 kg 3 Farhana Nurlita Asih 13 155 cm 32 kg 4 Gufron Jufri 12 160 cm 43 kg 5 Muhammad Abdul Fikri 14 167 cm 40 kg 6 Omar Khadafi 15 161 cm 39 kg 7 Raissa Sekar Wangi 14 156 cm 36 kg 47. From the data above, we can conclude that … A. Gufron Jufri is older than Azis Ahmad B. Choiril Anam has the same age of Omar Khadafi C. Muhammad Abdul Fikri is as old as Raissa Sekar Wangi D. Azis Ahmad Mustofa is the youngest students of all. 48. Gufron Jufri is … than Choiril Anam. A. taller B. tallest C. shorter D. shortest 49. Who is the thinnest student of all? A. Choiril Anam B. Farhana Nurlita Asih C. Raissa Sekar Wangi D. Muhammad Abdul Fikri 50. Arrange these sentence into a good dialogue! 1. Ana : “ At 7 a.m and we must gather at the field”. 2. Ita : “ When will it be hold?’ 3. Ita : “ Ok, thank you for your information”. 4. Ana : “ It will be hold on Sunday morning”. 5. Ita : “ Hello, may I speak to Ana?” 6. Ana :” you’re welcome Ita, bye”. 7. Ana : “ Hello, Ana speaking”. 8. Ana : “ Yes, Mr. Budi said so.” 9. Ita : “ Ana, I just want to know, is there a working bee in our village this week?” 10. Ita :” What time and where should we gather?” A. 5 – 7 – 9 – 8 - 2 – 4 - 10 – 1- 6 – 3 B. 5 – 7 – 9 – 1 – 10 – 4 – 8 - 2 – 3 – 6 C. 5 – 7 – 9 – 8 – 2 – 4 – 10 – 1 – 3 – 6 D. 5 – 7 – 9 – 8 – 2 – 4 – 3 – 10 – 1 – 6


Jawaban:

36. B

37. D

38. C

39. A

40. C

41. B

42. D

43. C

44. A

45. D

46. C

47. B

48. A

49. B

50. B

Penjelasan:

klo salah ya terlalu banyak soalnya


5. 41. Laura : My brother is a/an . . .Sheila : What does he do every day?Laura : He makes the furniture and other things from wood Sheila : That’s great.a. plumberb. carpenterc. architectd. engineer42. Arrange the following sentences into a good description1. He works at a famous restaurant.2. He bakes bread and decorates it with butter3. He is a chef.4. Kusuma is my elder brother.5. He makes some bread and beverage.6. He also mix some ingredients to make tasty beverageA. 4 – 3 – 6 - 5 – 1 - 2B. 4 – 3 – 5 – 6 – 2 - 1C. 4 – 3 – 2 – 3 – 5 - 6D. 4 – 3 – 1 – 5 – 2 – 6Bayu : My mother work on that department store. Andy : Ia she a shop assistant?Bayu : No, she isn't. She is a ....(43). She serves customers who play for their shopping items.Andy : Wow, that is an interesting job.Bayu : She id very good and typing and operating....(44)43. …a. secretaryb. civil servantc. cashierd. teller44. . . .a. computerb. cash registerc. sewing machined. cooking utensils45. does father go weekend every fishing your ? 1 2 3 4 5 6 7A. 2 – 1 – 6 – 7 – 3 – 5 – 4B. 2 – 1 – 6 – 3 – 5 – 4 – 7C. 1 – 7 – 2 – 3 – 6 – 5 – 4D. 1 – 7 – 2 – 6 – 3 – 5 – 446. Mr. Duarte is a butcher. His job is to....a. cut and sell meatb. grow ricec. repair motorcycled. make bread47. Laura : My brother is a/an . . .Sheila : What does he do everyday?Laura : He designs building and houses for people. Sheila : That’s great.a. plumberb. carpenterc. architectd. engineer48. My mother is a tailor. She always uses . . .to do her job.a. a hoeb. a thermometerc. cooking utensilsd. a sewing machineBayu : My sisters works in that hospital. Andy : Ia she a doctor?Bayu : No, she isn't. She is a...(49). She helps the doctor to examine the patients.Andy : Wow, that is an interesting job.Bayu : She always brings ...(50)49. …doctordentistchemistnurse50. . . .thermometercash registerlaptopbook51. Febri : Do you often visit your grandparents Candra : Sure. I visit him on weekends. His house is in the hilly village. Febri : It must be a nice place to stayCandra :Of course, the weather is always nice.The air is . . . .a. warmb. freshc. sunnyd. amazing52. Khanza : Elsa and Faega frequently go together. Are they classmates?Aline : They are not only classmate but also roommate.Khanza : No wonder.a. Yes, they areb. No, they aren’tc. Yes, they dod. No, they don’t53. Edo: Lisa, let’s jog tomorrow morning Lisa : What time?Edo: at 6 a.m Lisa: Okay . . ..Edo: Not only on weekend. I usually jog 3 times a week. a. Do you like weekend?b. What do you do at the weekend?c. Do you always jog every weekend?d. Where do you joke at the weekend?54. Edo : Let’s go to school early tomorrow, so we can study together before the test.Beni : I’m sorry, I can’t. I will help my momEdo : Do you always help your mother every morning?Beni : Yes, I do. I always help my mom wash the dishes every morning.Why don’t we study now?Edo : Sure.yg d garisbawahi : I always help my mom wash the dishes every morningThe underlined expression shows . . .A. habit C. introductionB. identification D. commandEvery Sunday , My Family and I sell some kinds of good in Gadjah Mada university. On Sunday morning, I ....(55) my mother to prepare the food. My mother usually asks me to fry eggs and sausage while she id busy to cook the yellow rice and chicken curry. My father prepares the matress, the dishes and all the equipment we use to sell the food. My brother...(56) help because he id still 555. . . .helphelpsto helphelping 56. . . .isdoeis notdoes not57. He spends the time watching TV so he is sleepy The negative form of the sentence above is . . .a. He doesn’t spend the time watching TV so he is not sleepy.b. He doesn’t spend the time watching TV so he is sleepyc. He spends the time watching TV so he is not sleepyd. He not spends the time watching TV so he is not sleepyHi, my name ia Joshua. I am an elephant keeper or a Mahout. I work in Taman Satwa Taru Jurug. I ....(58) the elephants in this park healthy and happy. Do you know? An elephant....(59) 150 kg of grass and 180 litters of water.58. ... 59. . . .a. have a. weighsb. take care b. needsc. keep c. eatsd. do d. drinks60. Arrange the following sentences1. The width is about 7 cm and the thickness is not more than 1 cm2. It is the latest product from Samsung3. Its size is medium.4. The performance of the phone is excellent5. The color is mostly black.6. I have a new smartphone7. I can play game with the excellent phoneA. 6 – 2 – 5 – 3 – 1 – 4 – 7B. 6 – 2 – 5 – 1 – 3 – 4 – 7C. 7 – 2 – 5 – 1 – 3 – 4 – 6D. 7 – 2 – 5 – 1 – 3 – 6 – 4​


Jawaban:

41. d

42. c

43. c

44. b

45. c

46. a

47. d

48. d

49. nurse

50. thermometer

51. b

52. b

53. c

54. a

55. helps

56. does not

57. a

58.have

59. b

60. b

Jawaban:

41). B. Carpenter

42). D. 4-3-1-2-5-6

43). C. Cashier

44). B. Cash register

45). C. 1-7-2-3-6-5-4

46). A. Cut and sell meat

47). C. Architect

48). D. A sewing machine

49). D. Nurse

50). A. Thermometer

51). B. Fresh

52). A. Yes, they are

53). C. Do you always jog every weekend?

54). A. Habit

55). A. Help

56). D. Does not

57). A. He doesn't spend the time watching TV

58). B. Take care

59). C. Eats

60). A. 6-2-5-3-1-4-7

Maaf kalau salah


6. This text is for number 36 – 38. SANIA’S DAILY SCHEDULE NO TIME ACTIVITIES 1 04.30 Wake up 2 05.00 Pray subuh 3 05.00 - 06.00 Help mother 4 06.00 – 06.30 Take bath and breakfast 5 06.30 – 07.00 Go to school 6 07.00 – 15.30 Study at school 7 15.30 – 16.00 Take rest 8 16.00 – 17.00 Play with friends 9 17.00 – 17.45 Take bath and pray mahrib 10 18.00 – 19.00 Recite Holy Qur’an 11 19.00 – 19.30 Pray isya 12 19.30 – 21.30 study 36. How many times does Sania pray at home? A. four times B. three times C. twice D. once 37. How long does Sania study at school? A. more than nine hours B. less than eight hours C. seven and a half hours D. eight and a half hours 38.What does Sania usually do at half past six in the evening? A. She takes a bath and prays mahrib B. She takes a bath and has breakfast C. She recites the Holy Qur’an D. She plays with friends Fill in the blanks in the dialogue with suitable words. (39-40) Amin : “ I spent my holiday in Bali for a week. I really enjoyed my quality time with family. What about you, Dafa?” Dafa : “ I went to Paris. I saw the Eiffel Tower.” Amin : “ Wow, it must be very exciting. Can you tell me more about Eiffel Tower?” Dafa : “ Of course. Eiffel Tower had become the world’s tallest structure until the Chrysler Building was built in New York in 1930. Don’t you know that there are only (39) ... tall buildings in the world, like Eiffel Tower, Chrysler Building, and Burj Kalifa. No wonder there are many people around the world want to visit Eiffel Tower, and I had a new experience and so (40) … fun there. 39. A. few B. little C. many D. much 40. A. few B. little C. many D. much The text is for number 41 – 43. Today is Sunday. My family and I are at the Snow Park. Many people are gathered in the park. I also meet my friends there. Some people are sitting on the grass. But some others are sitting on the bench. My brother is wearing a red cap. He is kicking a ball by himself. My father is wearing running shoes. My mother is wearing glasses. She is holding a carton of milk. I enjoy my toys with my friend Alex. We are playing our little toy cars. 41. Whom is the writer in the park with? A. his family B. his friends C. his penfriends D. his classmates 42. “I also meet my friends there”. What is the closest meaning of the underlined word? A. family B. siblings C. relatives D. pals 43. “she is holding a carton of milk.” What does the underlined word refer to? A. the writer’s friend B. the writer’s family C. the writer’s mother D. the writer’s sister The text is for number 44 – 46. Hello everybody. My name is Kevin, and this is my family. My mother’s name is Luisa. She writes news stories or articles for a newspaper or magazine. Every Sunday, she gets up at 5 o’clock in the morning and prepares breakfast. After that, she usually cleans our house. She also likes listening to the radio and watching films on TV. My father’s name is Juan. He works at a factory. On Sunday, he always washes his car. But sometimes, he watches a football match on TV. He watches it with his friends. 44. What does the text tell us about? A. Kevin’s family members B. Kevin’s description C. Kevin’s daily activities D. Kevin’s family’s activities 45. What does Kevin’s mother do? A. She is a housewife B. She is a journalist C. She is a reporter D. She is a factory worker 46. “he watches it with his friends”. What does the underlined word refer to? A. the writer’s car B. Mr. Juan’s house C. the writer’s TV D . a football match Read the following table carefully to answer numbers 47 - 49 THE TABLE OF 8A STUDENTS NO NAME AGE HEIGHT WEIGHT 1 Azis Ahmad Mustofa 13 160 cm 40 kg 2 Choiril Anam 14 157 cm 41 kg 3 Farhana Nurlita Asih 13 155 cm 32 kg 4 Gufron Jufri 12 160 cm 43 kg 5 Muhammad Abdul Fikri 14 167 cm 40 kg 6 Omar Khadafi 15 161 cm 39 kg 7 Raissa Sekar Wangi 14 156 cm 36 kg 47. From the data above, we can conclude that … A. Gufron Jufri is older than Azis Ahmad B. Choiril Anam has the same age of Omar Khadafi C. Muhammad Abdul Fikri is as old as Raissa Sekar Wangi D. Azis Ahmad Mustofa is the youngest students of all. 48. Gufron Jufri is … than Choiril Anam. A. taller B. tallest C. shorter D. shortest 49. Who is the thinnest student of all? A. Choiril Anam B. Farhana Nurlita Asih C. Raissa Sekar Wangi D. Muhammad Abdul Fikri 50. Arrange these sentence into a good dialogue! 1. Ana : “ At 7 a.m and we must gather at the field”. 2. Ita : “ When will it be hold?’ 3. Ita : “ Ok, thank you for your information”. 4. Ana : “ It will be hold on Sunday morning”. 5. Ita : “ Hello, may I speak to Ana?” 6. Ana :” you’re welcome Ita, bye”. 7. Ana : “ Hello, Ana speaking”. 8. Ana : “ Yes, Mr. Budi said so.” 9. Ita : “ Ana, I just want to know, is there a working bee in our village this week?” 10. Ita :” What time and where should we gather?” A. 5 – 7 – 9 – 8 - 2 – 4 - 10 – 1- 6 – 3 B. 5 – 7 – 9 – 1 – 10 – 4 – 8 - 2 – 3 – 6 C. 5 – 7 – 9 – 8 – 2 – 4 – 10 – 1 – 3 – 6 D. 5 – 7 – 9 – 8 – 2 – 4 – 3 – 10 – 1 – 6


Jawaban:

36. B

Sania sholat di rumah tiga kali, Subuh, Maghrib, dan Isya.

37. D

Sania belajar di sekolah jam 7.00-15.30, berarti delapan setengah jam.

38. C

Pada pukul 6.30 di malam hari, Sania membaca Al Quran.

39. A

Tall buildings adalah kata benda countable, bisa menggunakan quantifier few atau many. Tetapi 'There are only _' tidak bisa diikuti dengan many.

40. D

Fun adalah kata benda uncountable, bisa menggunakan little atau much. Tetapi penulis sangat senang dengan pengalamannya, jadi so little fun terdengar salah.

41. A

Ada di kalimat kedua, My family and I.

42. D

Melihat pilihannya, sepertinya yang digarisbawahi adalah kata 'my friends' dan itu sinonim dengan pals karena pilihan lain menunjukkan keluarga.

43. C

Kalimat sebelumnya menceritakan tentang ibu si penulis, dapat disimpulkan bahwa kalimat berikutnya masih mengacu pada subyek yang sama.

44. D

Paragraf tersebut menceritakan tentang kegiatan orangtua Kevin, si penulis.

45. B

She writes news stories or articles for a newspaper or magazine. Bisa disimpulkan bahwa ibu si penulis adalah seorang wartawan.

46. D

Kalimat sebelumnya, He watches a football match on TV. Kata ganti 'it' mengacu pada pertandingan sepak bola.

47. C

Muhammad dan Raisa berumur sama.

48. A

Gufron 160cm, Choiril 157cm. Jadi, Gufron lebih tinggi daripada Choiril.

49. B

Paling kurus adalah Farhana, 32kg.

50. C


7. Fill the blank 1. The apples _________ sweet. 2. The book ________ mine. 3. One of the students _________ very diligent. 4. I and my brother don’t like coffee, but _________ like tea and drink it every morning. 5. Shinta always does her work well and fast. _________ boss likes her very much. 6. John is a rich man. __________ has three companies and one big house. 7. I go to work by bus because I sold __________ car last year. 8. There are tree pens on the table. The red one is my pen. Which one is ____________? 9. John is fat, but his brother Tim is ___________. 10. Lani is a ___________ student. She rarely does her homework and never comes in class on time. 11. Nina gets 90 for her English test. John gets 75 for his English test. Nina is ___________ than John. 12. Among the three boys, David is the ____________ David’s height is 180 cm, while Jim and Clark’s height is 190 cm. 13. The pen is ____________ the pencil case. 14. The book is ___________ the table beside the printer. 15. My house is ___________ Johns’ and Terry’s house. 16. The plane is flying ___________ the city. 17. We have to go ____________ that tunnel before we can reach the exit. 18. Look! The man ____________ (climb) that tall tree. 19. I ___________ (do) my homework at this moment. 20. My father and I _____________ (not have) lunch together now. 21. ___________ Jane ____________ (sleep) in her room right now? I am hearing snores from her room. 22. My brother ___________ (not like) Pizza. 23. Mr. Taylor ___________ (go) to his office three times a week. 24. ___________ Mr. Jim and Mr. Black usually __________(finish) their job at 5 o’clock on Saturdays? 25. What ___________the professor ___________ (do) after waking up everyday? 26. My brother always ___________ (play) football in the park near our house. 27. We ____________ (go) to Washington on our last holiday. 28. My father ___________ (buy) the newspaper in a store near the airport last week. 29. ___________ you ___________ (send) a letter to your parents yesterday? 30. We __________ __________ (watch) the match on TV last night. 31. Last night, when my daughter___________ __________ (listen) to music, the phone ___________. 32. The boys ___________ ___________ (ride) their bicycles on the playground when the rain suddenly _____________ yesterday. 33. This morning, while my wife _____________ __________ (make) our meals, I ____________ ____________ (read) the newspaper. 34. I ___________ _____________ (see) Spiderman movie three times. 35. ____________ you ______________ (do) your homework yet? 36. Susan _____________ (work) in the same company since 1990. 37. My brother __________ __________ __________ (not hear) the good news yet. 38. Mr. Gill ____________ _____________ (be) a carpenter for 25 years. 39. More people ____________ ______________ (have) electric car in the future. 40. The world _____________ _____________ ____________ (not be) over in five years later. 41. I didn't do my homework, ______________ the teacher didn't allow me to join the class. 42. ______________ Tim is short, he can join our school basketball team. 43. I need a new laptop, _____________ I don’t have money to buy it. 44. I need your answer now, ______________I will buy it from others. 45. The referee stopped the game ____________ __________ the bad weather.


Jawaban:

1 are

2 is

3 is

4 we

5 her

6 he

7 my

8 yours?

9 fatter

10 bad

11 smarter

12 shortest

13 in

14 on

15 between

16 on top of

17 to

18 is climbing

19 i am doing

20 are not having

21 is jane sleeping

22 doesnt like

23 goes

24 do,finish

25 does,do

26 plays

27 went

28 bought

29 did,send

30 watched

31 was listening,rang

32 were riding, rained/fell(?)

33 was making,read

34 have seen

35 have,do

36 works

37 have not hear

38 has been(?)

39 will be have

40 will not be

41 because

42 because

43 but

44 or

45 due to

Penjelasan:

maaf bgt klo slh

1.Are

2.Is

3.Is

4.I

5.Sothat

6.Hehas

7.My

8.One of them

9.Thin

10.Lazy

11.Smart

12.Shortest

13.Longer

14.Thinner

15.Neighbours

16.Above

17.Road

18.Crazy

19.Should

20.Maybe

21.Is

22.Is

23.Will

24.Finishing

25.Doing

26.Playing

27.Will

28.Often

29.Whatdoes

30.Usually

31.Always

32.Park

33.Always

34.Watch

35.What

36.Working

37.DonotKnow

38.Being

39.Will

40.Changed

41.Sothat

42.Although

43.But

44.Pleaseor

45.Dueto

Semogamembantu^_^


8. Birds of Paradise The birds of paradise are a group of birds that belong to the family Paradisaeidae and order Passeriformes. They can be found in the tropical rainforests in Eastern Indonesia, Papua New Guinea and Eastern Australia. There are 42 species in the family. They are omnivorous, their main diet is fruit, but they also consume arthropods in a small amount. They have more than one color on their body. Their beak can be yellow, blue, black and gray. The fur around their beak is either green or black. The color of the fur on their head to their back are also varied, it can be black, yellow, blue or brown. The fur on their wings also have various colour such as brown, black, red, blue and also yellow. Their tail is very long and soft. The color can be reddish, yellow and white, red and yellow, black, black and white, or blue. There is also a species who has curved tail. Each species have a different body measurement. The smallest of them can reach the size of 15 cm with the weight of 50 gr, while the largest of them can reach the size of 110 cm with the weight of 430 gr. Mostly, the male have longer tails than the female. Some species have rounded wings that can produce unique sound. It is recorded that they can live up to 5 or 8 years. "They are omnivorous, their main diet is fruit, but they . . . ." (P. 1) What is the closest meaning of 'diet' ? A) Vitamin B) Material C) Food D) Drink


C) Food
sorry kalau salah


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)